[Twisted-web] Status of divmod-dev list?

Phil Christensen phil at bubblehouse.org
Sun Dec 19 12:52:00 EST 2010

I'd like to add that I'm a bit more concerned about divmod.org accessibility, especially now that I've got a project that depends on Nevow.

I put a tarball of Nevow-0.10.0+r18026.tar.gz on my download site for now, but I'm glad to do anything I can to help get the repo back up.

If there's no interest in hosting the repo, lets move it to launchpad or github or something. If those concerned have no time, I'm glad to steward the Nevow source for awhile.

-phil