[Twisted-web] Athena javascript question

Paul Thomas spongelavapaul at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:01:00 EDT 2009

On 26 Jun 2009, at 16:18, Juanjo Conti wrote:

> Could you provide a link to an example?

+1

We're using Nevow/Athena and we've reached the point where the UI
needs to get more complex. It's Athena + (something) or we have to
move to something like Cappuccino + (something). I think i'd rather
find a simple upgrade path using jQuery or similar.

I've seen a few examples of MochiKit used with Athena - but that might
not be enough for us.

pt.