[Twisted-web] User authentication with Nevow (just asking)

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Mon Jul 20 10:53:58 EDT 2009

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:40:40 -0300, Juanjo Conti <jjconti at gmail.com> wrote:
>Just asking, I don't need it ate the moment but I'll be thinking about
>it in the next weeks.
>
>Is there a common way for user authentication in Nevow?
>
>Thanks,

The nevow.guard module provides authentication.  There are some examples of
its use in Nevow/examples/guarded/.  Recently, Twisted also introduced some
support for HTTP AUTH-based authentication.  This should also be compatible
with Nevow resources.  I forget if that code was released in 8.2, or if 9.0
will be the first release to include it.

Jean-Paul