[Twisted-web] Athena can handler list

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Tue Jul 7 11:43:00 EDT 2009

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:36:04 -0300, Juanjo Conti <jjconti at gmail.com> wrote:
>Where can I found a list of events Athena can handle?
>
><athena:handler event="onsubmit" handler="doRead" />
>
>I know onsubmit and onkeypress. I tried to use onload but didnt work :(

This depends on the browser.  If the browser supports an event (remember,
different nodes support different events), then it should work with an
<athena:handler> tag.  The node the handler is applied to is the one which
immediately contains the <athena:handler> tag.  IIRC, `onload´ is only
supported on a few elements, eg body.  You might want to override the
Widget method `loaded´ instead.

Jean-Paul