[Twisted-web] some questions about twisted.web

Jack Moffitt jack at chesspark.com
Wed Apr 8 00:15:04 EDT 2009

> So to get what I want, I'd write a plugin for Tape, then wrap that
> with some user friendly python to hide the non-essential command line
> options or the fact that I need twistd.

Just to correct myself for posterity, it looks like twistd plugins
actually automatically hide the normal twistd command line options.  I
noticed this when playing around with twistd web.  This is great!

No my "wrapper" is down to just a shell script, which is what Michal
was suggesting all along I'm guessing.  I can save the fork by calling
twisted.scripts.twistd.run as Christopher suggested as well.

jack.