[Twisted-web] Tabbed menus in Nevow

Katheryn Buble ksbuble at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 00:15:54 EST 2008

Is there a standard way to implement tabbed menus in Nevow?
I would like something that looks like the tabbed.py example,

http://www.divmod.org/trac/browser/trunk/Nevow/examples/tabbed/tabbed.py

which uses nevow.taglibrary.tabbedPane, but where clicking on each tab
regenerates its contents (for example in order to perform a database query).

This could be achieved with a css menu where each tab is a link to a new
page. Then the "tabs" would be reloaded each time the link is clicked. The
tabbedPane looks good though and was wondering if a similar feature is
provided somewhere. I'd rather not reinvent the wheel:-). I could not find
any examples in the archive or documentation.

Thank you,
Katheryn