[Twisted-web] Can't Send email to rediffmail server!!

Duncan McGreggor duncan.mcgreggor at gmail.com
Thu May 29 01:07:03 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 10:40 +0550, Abby wrote:
> Hi,
>     I am curently pursuing Master's in Computer Science from India. as i was working with Twisted Framework, a very powerful
> python framework, was not able to send email to rediffmail.com and yahoo mail server. The mail sent considered to be a
> SPAM,rejected by their server and entered in the records of www.spamhaus.org. But on the brighter side i successfully sent emails
> to cooltoad mail server as well as gmail server. previously i spent my time in configuring my mail server on my site and i found
> that my mail server was not announcing a proper HELO/EHLO. Also configured the server Authentication. Still am not able to send
> emails to these servers. it would be a great pleasure to hear a solution from twisted framework fine programmers.
>
> i am using a Apache JAMES mail server.
>
> Thanking you
>
> (ABHISHEK DEY)

Abhishek,

Forgive me if I have misunderstood, but it sounds like you're not
actually having a problem with a Twisted mail server. Is that correct?
Are you writing client software with Twisted?

If you can provide us with more details about your problem with Twisted
(minimal code examples that demonstrate the problem are best), we might
be able to help you out.

Thanks,