[Twisted-web] Sending file

Evandro Dugnani edugnani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:22:03 EST 2008

Hi there,

  I've built a HTTP server using Twisted (class derived from "http.Request"=
),
and it works ok.
  Client sends a variable as a GET argument and server reads and interpret
this variable contents (it's like a "fake protocol"). Client send text and
server read and reply text too.
  Now I want to do this: listen HTTP requests in one TCP port and send a
link to client informing a URI to a file (no changes until here). But this
file will be provided for this same server. So, client will ask for this
file in another TCP port listened by my server.
  Anyone can give me a tip to implement it using Twisted?

  Thanks in advance.
  Regards,

Evandro