[Twisted-web] Athena IE lockup on page refresh

Paul Thomas spongelavapaul at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:18:29 EST 2008

What is the current status of this fix please?

I have to find a fix for our athena app locking up in IE but I'm
having difficulty following the comments in #2731 - am I right in
thinking that the problem is fixed on the ie-onbeforeunload-2731-3
branch but hasn't yet been applied to the trunk?

I'm running version 0.9.31 and while I'd like to upgrade eventually to
get Safari support, I really need a fix for IE7 without changing too
much.

Paul.