[Twisted-web] Re: [Twisted-Python] Thumbs up for TwistedWebPlan

Phil Christensen phil at bubblehouse.org
Tue Apr 8 20:03:40 EDT 2008

On Apr 8, 2008, at 5:01 PM, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
> On 01:29 pm, wthie at thiengineering.ch wrote:
>> A big 'thank you' (drawing my hat and bowing)!
>
> No problem!  We should have done this a long time ago.
>
> The biggest thanks, of course, would be simply to submit patches
> for twisted.web and help us migrate web2's "greatest hits" back
> into the twisted.web server :).

Since we're, you know, talking about it...

I'd really love it if someone could help me with my web1 port of
web2's WSGI module. It's completely functional, and no longer has any
dependencies on web2, but it needs unit tests.

	http://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/2753

I started working on imitating the test for the web2 version (twisted/
web2/test/test_wsgi.py), but it's been idling in my workspace for
some time, so I thought I'd just put a feeler out for anyone willing
to give it a try, or even (gasp!) write some tests. ;-)

I am using this in a production site, so I have great faith in it at
least not having any show-stopper issues, but I just haven't gotten a
chance to finish the tests.

-phil