[Twisted-web] Non twisted xmlrpc client to twisted xmlrpc server

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Sep 19 19:24:52 EDT 2007

On 9/19/07, MaTias Barletta <mrb at lionix.com> wrote:
>  Hava a twisted xmlrpc server
>
>  but I receive deferred objects that non twisted xmlrpc clients can't
> understand!...
>
>  What do you recommend?
>
>  I am trying to get asterisk status and data using the great starpy..

Please, you need to be much more specific. My impression is that you
are confused about Deferreds. If you return a Deferred from an xmlrpc_
method in your Twisted server, the client does not have to have
special support for it. The xmlrpc method will simply not be responded
to until the Deferred has fired, which means any XMLRPC client should
work fine.

If you have any specific exceptions or error messages, please send
them, including what you expect to happen instead.

--
Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery