[Twisted-web] Twisted and SQLAlchemy Cache Problem

Colin Alston karnaugh at karnaugh.za.net
Wed Jun 13 10:23:22 EDT 2007

On 13/06/2007 15:56 Magnus Hult wrote:
> only seems to execute one select statement. The other result seems to
> be taken from the cache. If this is the case, then this question would
> rather belong in an SQLAlchemy mailing list, I guess.

Have you tried using the sAsync wrapper for Twisted? I have not
experienced caching problems with anything wrapped with it's
transaction decorator.

--
Colin Alston ~ http://www.karnaugh.za.net/

Expecting one person to deal with all your problems is like praying
each time you require an ambulance: You'll eventually be dead long
before you get a response.