[Twisted-web] web2 working with 2.5 - eta ?

David Reid dreid at dreid.org
Sat Jun 9 19:45:55 EDT 2007

Hi Jonathan,

On Jun 9, 2007, at 4:34 PM, Jonathan Vanasco wrote:

> is there an eta for web2 to work with 2.5 ?

No, not really an ETA for the 0.3 release, there is a milestone for
it, which you can find in twisted's trac, but I haven't had a lot of
time to maintain the milestone much less fix the bugs.  Most people
using web2 seem to be tracking twisted trunk from svn.  I hope this
is a suitable answer.

-David
http://dreid.org/

"Usually the protocol is this: I appoint someone for a task,
which they are not qualified to do.  Then, they have to fight
a bear if they don't want to do it." -- Glyph Lefkowitz