[Twisted-web] Hello and Enamel

Colin Alston karnaugh at karnaugh.za.net
Sun Jun 3 15:30:16 EDT 2007

Hi
My first time on this list, but most people already know my antics
from #twisted.web

I was advised to join and make noise and hype about my project Enamel
http://open.thusa.co.za/enamel/ although I hope it may not be
premature to do so.

I know it's "yet another framework" to some people, but I hope there
will be enough interest at some stage to achieve it's goals - which
ultimately is to get more people using Nevow.

Comments/flames/whatever are welcome.

--
Colin Alston ~ http://www.karnaugh.za.net/

Expecting one person to deal with all your problems is like praying
each time you require an ambulance: You'll eventually be dead long
before you get a response.