[Twisted-web] twistd and web2 weirdness

L. Daniel Burr ldanielburr at mac.com
Tue Jul 24 13:21:38 EDT 2007

Hi Phil,

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:15:17 -0500, Phil Christensen
<phil at bubblehouse.org> wrote:

> [...]

[some further explanation of the problem, investigations, etc.]

> Ah, but a leftover twisted.pyc file is!
>
> Thanks so much, Daniel! Strange things are no longer afoot at the Circle
> K.

You're welcome.  I think everyone has been bitten by some variant of
this problem at one time or another, and it certainly does cause
some head-scratching the first time you experience it.

L. Daniel Burr