[Twisted-web] twistd and web2 weirdness

L. Daniel Burr ldanielburr at mac.com
Tue Jul 24 12:18:00 EDT 2007

Hi Phil,

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:35:34 -0500, Phil Christensen
<phil at bubblehouse.org> wrote:

> I'm totally confounded on this one. For some reason, when using twistd,
> web2 cannot be found by the interpreter. (I'm running Twisted SVN HEAD
> on pythonmac's Python 2.4 on Mac OS X.)
>
> For example, I've got the following code in a file called twisted.py

Bzzzt!  Owie!  Don't do that.  The topmost package in the twisted
codebase is named "twisted".  You've shadowed that package with a
module of your own.

Try renaming your file to something else, and I'll bet things
start working for you.

Hope this helps,

L. Daniel Burr