[Twisted-web] Re: Nevow tutorials

kgi iacovou at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:48:52 EDT 2007

On Friday 13 July 2007 19:22:13 Jim Crowell wrote:
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:32:39 +0300
> > From: kgi <iacovou at gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Twisted-web] Chatola broken / bug in Athena?
> >
> > Glyph, I thought I'd mention that I spent a few hours yesterday and today
> > creating a few new introductory Nevow pages on trac:
>
> Very nice. Just one thing: in tutorials 3 & later, how about passing the
> name to the SubPage and rendering it?

Thanks!

I thought about that but decided that that would be rushing things. After all,
by page 3 the reader has only just moved on from returning bare HTML from
renderHTTP(). I wanted tutorials three and four to be more about building the
structure than the content.

However, I'm not dogmatic about this: if anyone else chimes in to agree with
you, I'll take than as an overwhelming vote and consider my arm well and
truly twisted :-)

Ricky