[Twisted-web] DOM manipulation in an athena widget

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Sat Sep 30 18:43:07 CDT 2006

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:38:54 -0400, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
>On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 00:14:14 +0100, Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk>
>wrote:

>I assume you're talking about Divmod.Runtime?
>>(indeed, they seem wedded to innerHTML), so I whacked MochiKit in the page
>>header and tried this:
>
>Some parts of the Divmod infrastructure still use MochiKit.

Ahem.  I am confused.  This dependency is in *Mantissa*, not Nevow, and the version of MochiKit there will only conflict with you if you're using chunks of Mantissa which import it.

So technically this sentence here is correct, "some parts of the Divmod infrastructure" do still use MochiKit.  But there were several others which were not.