[Twisted-web] [Nevow] how to generate XHMTL without whitespaces

Cory Dodt corydodt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:50:39 CDT 2006

Also, only *some* of the whitespace is significant.  The whitespace inside
<> is not.  That leaves open the possibility of something like this:

<foo bar="1"><
 baz bam="2' /><
 /foo>

Which at least has the virtue of wrapping ln less than 80 columns.  I
frequently format things this way, but I'm sure not everyone will agree that
that is more readable.