[Twisted-web] fragments with child lookup

Markus Schiltknecht markus at bluegap.ch
Sat Sep 23 04:12:21 CDT 2006

Hi,

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone wrote:
> Yes, they are a recent addition for a usecase in Quotient. You can pass
> arguments by using closures of course.

Oh.. closures! Coming more from the C/C++ world I'm not used to
closures. I've just read some manuals and howtos. I slowly come to
thinking that python is just like my girl friend: the more I learn about
her the more I love her. :-)  Although... I'd never go to bed with a python.

Anyway, thank you for opening my eyes and widening my horizon! (I'm
still waiting for such a thing to happen regarding the 'hierarchical
fragments' issue ;-) )

Regards

Markus