[Twisted-web] Formal and tabbed pane

Nuutti Kotivuori naked at iki.fi
Tue Sep 5 13:42:40 CDT 2006

Another thing I'd like to get working is combining formal with tabbed
pane.

What I'd like to get is a formal form shown as a tabbed pane, with
either each group represented as page in the tabbed pane, or some
other grouping method used to determine which fields belong to which
pane. But I'd still like it to have just one submit button that would
submit all the fields in all the panes.

And, somehow, I'd like it gracefully to degrade to a normal formal
grouped form if Javascript isn't available :-)

But, I'll take what I can get and hack the rest somehow.

-- Naked