[Twisted-web] headers and HTTPDownloader

Lenny G Arbage alengarbage at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 14:48:03 CDT 2006

I'm having a devil of a time getting headers from the
factory returned by invoking web
client.HTTPDownloader.  Using an alternate client
(telnet) I can see that the headers are being sent and
formatted properly by the server.  But
HTTPDownloader's headers and response_headers are
empty.

I've instrumented web/client.py and can see the
headers being set in HTTPPageGetter.handleHeader(),
but these don't seem to be accessible to
HTTPDownloader... is there any way for me to get at
them?

Thanks,
Lenny G.