[Twisted-web] static.File.childNotFound gone walkabout?

Jeff Grimmett grimmtooth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:01:19 CST 2006

On 3/21/06, David Reid <dreid at dreid.org> wrote:

Custom error handlers hasn't really been addressed, I can think of a couple
> ways to probably do it, but I'm not sure how well any of them work off the
> top of my head, nor is there a standard way to do it.

OK. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something blindingly obvious
(ref: virtual hosts and my astigmatism) before I went off writing something
to give me the same sort of functionality.

> (also, if the latter, you are still calling it in t.w2.twcgi.py around
> line
> > 328 or so, but that seems to be the only place)
>
> Thanks for the heads up, please file a bug for this in the tracker and
> assign it to dreid.  A test case that hits this codepath is optional but
> would be appreciated :).

Will do. I don't have a test case for you since I found it via grep
(actually SPE's search function but same thing). Terribly old school of me
:-)

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, there's nothing to worry about ... but please keep
your heads down." - The Muppet Show

Best,

    Jeff