[Twisted-web] static.File.childNotFound gone walkabout?

Jeff Grimmett grimmtooth at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 22:55:33 CST 2006

In twisted.web.static.File we had support for a default "not found" page in
the form of the attribute childNotFound. I notice that in web2 we just punt
it. Was something niftier substituted or was it just dropped?

(also, if the latter, you are still calling it in t.w2.twcgi.py around line
328 or so, but that seems to be the only place)

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, there's nothing to worry about ... but please keep
your heads down." - The Muppet Show

Best,

    Jeff