[Twisted-web] Mailing list for Formal

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Wed Jun 28 17:35:26 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've been getting quite a few requests for help with Formal for some
time now so I (finally!) got round to creating a mailing list for it.

It's better that help requests go to more than just me because I don't
always get enough free time to answer questions.

I used Google Groups. I know it's not perfect but, hey, it's easy to set up.

   Email: formal-nevow at googlegroups.com

I haven't changed the group much from the default so anyone can view the
group but only members can post and it's unmoderated.

If anyone has strong objections to that configuration then I'm willing
to listen, but it seems reasonable and will hopefully avoid a bit of spam.

So, I hope to see a few members there soon (I'm going to invite a few
people I know of to encourage things along).

Cheers, Matt

--
      __
     /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
   __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
  /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
  /  \	       Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
  \__/          reflect the views of my employer.