[Twisted-web] looking for large scale twisted/web stories

L. Daniel Burr ldanielburr at mac.com
Mon Jul 31 13:36:22 CDT 2006

Dan,

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:15:59 -0500, Dan Aronson <dan+twisted at catolabs.org>
wrote:

> In evaluation the possible implementation of a potentially very large
> scale web service in twisted I would love to talk to anyone who
> has used twisted for a large scale application.  Please let me know if
> you would be willing to help out.

What does "very large scale" mean for you?  Google?  Slashdot?
Something else entirely?  Scale means lots of things to lots of
people, so any clarity you can provide around this will help us
in helping you.

Also, what does "helping out" mean?  Is this going to be an OSS
project, a proprietary one?  Are you looking for volunteers, or
recruiting employees/contractors/consultants?

Have a good one,

L. Daniel Burr