[Twisted-web] web2 distro

Ed Suominen general at eepatents.com
Mon Jul 31 07:11:20 CDT 2006

You definitely want the version from SVN trunk. Web2 is still a work in
progress, and a lot of the work is fairly new.

I'm not a developer on the project, but I wonder why web2 isn't ripe for
a release and why it can't start to be viewed as the preferred choice
over web already. I've been using a single web2 server to host my entire
collection of sites for a while now and haven't seen any problems. See
http://foss.eepatents.com/DynamicSite for some of the code.

Best regards, Ed