[Twisted-web] documentation -- Techno Turkey's fifth adventure

lloyd at paisite.com lloyd at paisite.com
Thu Jul 27 12:23:00 CDT 2006

Hello,

I've added Turkey's fifth adventure, "Dialtone's Resource Magic" to
http://twisted.paisite.com

And I've brought up my Twisted environment to test it. (Questions about
this later).

When I run twistd -noy ResourceMagic.py, I get the following error on line 1:

"Failed to load application: No module named zope.interface"

I'm running Debian Sarge. I loaded both Twisted and Nevow through Debian's
Synaptic. Is there something else I need to load? Or what am I missing and
how do I fix it?

Or, maybe it's a configuration problem. The code is at
/home/tt/Adventures/bin. I have a ttAdventures.pth file at
/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages with the content:

/home/tt/Adventures/bin

Can this be my problem? Clue: If I execute twistd -noy ResourceMagic.py in
/home/tt/Adventures, I get the following error:

"Failed to load application: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'ResourceMagic.py'"

Also, it'd be helpful if a couple of people could review/proofread/test
"Dialtone's Resource Magic" in http://twisted.paisite.com to affirm that
all is correct and clear. I'll continue to test the code once I get past
this zope.interface problem.

Many thanks,

Lloyd