[Twisted-web] [Nevow] changing the attributes of a node

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Jul 25 06:03:06 CDT 2006

Hi.

I need to set/unset an attribute (checked) on a <input type="checkbox">
element (in a xml template).

I'm using IQ.onePattern, but the problem is that the node is "removed"
from the "stan context".

Now I'm doing this from my render function:

   checked = ctx.tag.onePattern("checked")
   ... some fillSlots ...

   if ...:
      checked.attributes["checked"] = "true"

   ctx.tag.children[-1] = tags.td[checked]["label"]
   return ctx.tag

(the checkbox is inside a table).

There is a way to insert the node in its original place?
Or (if this make sense), to manipulate it "in place"?

Thanks and regards
Manlio Perillo