[Twisted-web] fork to Nevow documentation

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Thu Jul 20 15:59:32 CDT 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone ha scritto:
> [...]
>
>> I hope I can document all aspects of Nevow needed for a complete app,
>> and I need a central repository for possible feedbacks.
>
> You are welcome to commit access to the Nevow repository.

Thanks but I don't want it, not now.

The reason is
http://svn.python.it/twisted/trunk/contrib/nevow/doc/txt/nevow-sessions.txt

It is by no way a complete and good documentation!
It needs a lot of feedback, but using only the mailing list for
discussion is no good.

Moreover I still have to use sessions in my application, so I can not
test a real working application; for now it is like a placeholder.

Regards  Manlio Perillo