[Twisted-web] Re: Thoughts on documentation, wading into Twisted, Nevow, etc.

lloyd at paisite.com lloyd at paisite.com
Tue Jul 11 14:10:58 CDT 2006

Hi Valentino,

On Tue, July 11, 2006 8:07 am, Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone wrote:

> For IResource the right example is most_basic which uses the following
> code:

Note that I've added the road map to http://twisted.paisite.com.

When I started to rebuild my Twisted environment, I realized that version
updates may have broken Turkey Adventures one through four.

Todo list:

1. Retest Adventures one through four using current Twisted versions.
2. Update Adventures one through four if necessary

Once I have my environment back up I'll try to tackle these two tasks. If
anyone else feels so inclined, feel free to jump in.

Re: IRequest code:

Great start, Valentino!

Questions:

-- Does this need some kind or wrapper to run it or will it run as is?
-- What's the step-by-step procedure to get it running?
-- What should we see when we do get it running?
-- How does it work?
-- From the big picture point-of-view, what have we learned by running
this code?

Best wishes,

Lloyd