[Twisted-web] Formless disabling widget

Suha Onay suha at likyabilisim.com
Wed Jan 25 02:24:04 MST 2006

Hi,

Mike is right. I want my widgets to be disabled by setting an attribute
'disabled':

<input disabled type="text" name="xxx" /> or <input type="checkbox"
name="foo" disabled="1" />

Is it possible without writing custom render methods to my own widgets?
I use my own widgets to overwrite only the error messages
("requiredFailMessage") of the annotate classes.
If it is not possible with webform rendering, Steven I think I need your
post :)

Thanks

On 1/24/06, Mike Pelletier <mike at mkp.ca> wrote:

> On Tue January 24 2006 11:54, Steven Holmes wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What is it you mean by disable?
>
> I think what's probably meant is, generate a tag with the disabled
> attribute
> set.  Ie:
>
>         <input type="checkbox" name="foo" disabled="1" />
>
> Mike.

Suha ONAY

Likya Yazılım ve Bilişim Hizmetleri Ltd.Şti.
Kosgeb Teknoloji Geliştirme Merkezi
ODTÜ Teknokent No:219
06531 Ankara - TÜRKİYE
Tel :: (312) 210 13 00-217