[Twisted-web] [cpushare@cpushare.com: KLive Exception]

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Sat Jan 21 20:13:57 MST 2006

On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 03:01:52AM +0100, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
> Checking for self.stream is not None would be enough, but I suspect it
> would be the wrong fix. I mean, how can it happen that the stream is
> NULL in the _LogByteCounter?

Ok, looks like the response.stream can be null sometime (at least there
is other code that contemplates this possibility) and we probably want
to log those requests with null stream.

So the obvious fix should be the right fix too:

	http://www.cpushare.com/hg/Twisted/?cs=57753be7d975

(click on the "raw" button to download a clean patch to apply to SVN if
you don't want to use mercurial in the first place to pull the tree)

Now looking into the other exception that I reported...