[Twisted-web] Re: web2 log patch

Paul G paul-lists at perforge.com
Sat Jan 21 02:18:11 MST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicola Larosa" <nico at tekNico.net>
To: <twisted-web at twistedmatrix.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 3:54 AM
Subject: [Twisted-web] Re: web2 log patch

>> How long can this sort of "that's not the way Mom does it"
>> criticism be taken seriously?
>
> Exactly. It looks like a typically Italian, self-centered, "Mommist" world
> view, and rather limiting too.

i hate to break it to you, but behavioural generalizations based on
nationality have rarely worked based on my observations. for example, i am
neither an avid vodka drinker (no time to be wasted) nor a mafia operative
(i wasn't good enough at battering people to death with blunt objects when i
was a teenager).

> Mmh... Arabic?!?

... and what does that have to do with anything? i'm not the political
correctness police by any means, but i fail to see how such remarks are
relevant to this discussion or this list. i fear the 'not too long before
godwin strikes' prediction has been more spot on than i'd hoped.

-p