[Twisted-web] Re: web2 log patch

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Sat Jan 21 03:35:23 MST 2006

glyph at divmod.com writes:

> Twisted.Quotes is a single file, and I have actually received quite
> a bit of positive feedback about the file's utility in understanding
> the IRC culture of the Twisted development team and lubricating
> social interactions that take place there, especially for people
> less familiar with IRC.  It's amusing, and perhaps not as useful as
> code, but it's not "crud" or "useless".

Twisted.Quotes is *great* and the idea that time spent maintaining
that file is time wasted that should have been spent, e.g., working on
twisted.web2.client is so wrong-headed as to be completely baffling.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Hmm, that attempt at trolling did not work out as well as I had
  hoped.                                     -- Steve VanDevender, asr