[Twisted-web] twisted.web2+Cheetah+FormKit

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Thu Jan 19 10:35:44 MST 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:19:35 +0100, Andrea Arcangeli <andrea at cpushare.com> wrote:
>What do twisted-web readers think about FormKit as a replacement for
>formless? (Cheetah replaced the template rendering of nevow already)

Are you suggesting Nevow documentation recommend FormKit as a means of dealing with HTML forms, or are you suggesting FormKit be imported into the repository?  I could perhaps get on board with the former, but I don't think the latter is very likely.  As you said, FormKit doesn't depend on anything except Python, so there doesn't seem to be any reason to bundle it.

Jean-Paul