[Twisted-web] Re: Good ROM tool ?

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Wed Jan 18 14:28:10 MST 2006

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 06:42:44PM +0100, Nicola Larosa wrote:
> > As said yesterday it's a breath of fresh air being able to get full
> > flexibility with full python control mixed with html, without having to
> > call into obscure things like nevow.IQ.
>
> It bears repeating, you may want to try Quixote's PTLs.

Thanks a lot for the tip, I appreciate. That looks quite attractive I
agree.

I believe the library approach, where the templating engine is separate
from the rest of the webserver is very nice. I want my code to run on
raw web2, then it's up to me if I render one page using Cheetah and the
performance.