[Twisted-web] Good ROM tool ?

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Tue Jan 17 09:48:07 MST 2006

Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 10:56:25AM -0500, glyph at divmod.com wrote:
>
>>"Good thing that Lucid is still in the Fortune 500 or all those LEmacs
>>users would be *screwed*."
>

> Good thing that atop is still in the fortune 500 or all those atop users
> would be *screwed*.

Jeez guys! ;-)

We all know that one of the best things about open source (other than
the community, of course) is that if an organisation goes down or just
decides they don't want to support a product anymore then all is not lost.

Atop users have the code. They can still support it. Heck, I bet the
Divmod guys would still help out when possible.

- Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.