[Twisted-web] guard in web2?

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Mon Jan 16 04:29:34 MST 2006

Hello,

is there a guard functionality in web2 that could obsolete the nevow
guard? Is it under a different name perhaps? I think the guard could
very well belong to web2 the same way vhost does. Or should I rewrite
the guard in my code?

Comments welcome, thanks!

PS. if my code will be broken anyway by the obsolescence of formless and
web2, to be safer in terms of API stability for the long term future,
I'm considering moving away from divmod products and stick with twisted
only that has a bigger chance to be solid, but the guard is something
I'd rather not want to duplicate in my code given it may be useful to
more people like vhost.