[Twisted-web] Twisted should have frequent-er stable releases

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 15:35:37 MST 2006

Speaking of which, I'm probably going to get together a Twisted
Weekend soon focused on killing bugs and doing a 2.2. I was going to
do it this past weekend, but didn't want to conflict with the
doc-vsprint. How about next weekend, or the weekend after?

To be fair, the automation around actually producing tarballs for
Twisted, all subprojects, and sumo is now pretty quick. There are
still lots of problems around web site maintenance and documentation
management (apart from the content itself), so that would be an
excellent place to put your effort.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
            |  Release Manager, Twisted Project
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
   |o O|    |