[Twisted-web] Re: [Nevow-commits] r3904 - server-side (fragment) nesting, and convenience descriptor generator

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Sat Jan 14 08:57:24 MST 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 01:44:45PM +0100, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
> but you may as well decide to trust me and not to add silly dependencies.

btw, just to show that I'm not smoking, read the top of this page:

	http://www.rubyonrails.org/down

"Get ruby on rails in no time Rails is low on dependencies"

Yes, this is great thing: _low_on_dependencies_. They know dependencies
are evil, you should learn this at the very least.

Note that currently twisted is very good, there's nearly no dependency
except for pyopenssl which is of course a must-have, so it's fine. nevow
depends on twisted which is fine too. zopeinterfaces is the only
annoyance, I don't want more than zopeinterfaces as annoyances.

I won't allow divmod.com to derail the twisted/nevow train ;).