[Twisted-web] Re: [Nevow-commits] r3904 - server-side (fragment) nesting, and convenience descriptor generator

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Thu Jan 12 04:12:10 MST 2006

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 10:45:13AM +0000, Matt Goodall wrote:
> Note: I have absolutely no objection to packages dependencies when
> useful. I just don't think this qualifies as useful at all.

Just a side note: I would have objection even if useful, I'd rather
prefer the other package to be merged into a new directory of nevow
repository if it's so small anyway. The stack should remain:

	python -> twisted -> nevow -> whatever

Not the other way around. This is about usability and avoiding
unecessairly mess. The zope interfaces are already annoying enough ;).
Some people thought they had to install zope to use twisted, really. The
sooner that zopeintefaces thing gets merged into twisted the better
(keeping it in sync wouldn't be such a nightmare as long as it remains
in readonly mode inside twisted repository).