[Twisted-web] XForms HTTP POST with twisted web ?

Alain Fréhel alain.frehel at ehess.fr
Tue Jan 3 06:59:30 MST 2006

Hi,

I have an application using XForms and I would like to know if it is
possible to receive (and process) the XML instance sent via XForms' HTTP
POST submission (that is having method="post" in the <submission>
element).

Until now the only way I manage to receive any data is by using
method="get" or method="urlencoded-post", which is not what I want. I
need the original XML instance, not a dictionary of elements/values.

I'm debuting with twisted, so if I'm missing something trivial, please
forgive me. I'm using twisted 1.3.0-8 (Debian Sarge).

--
Alain Fréhel