[Twisted-web] Sending Get to Resource Produces Nonsensical Error Message

Jonathan Mark jonathansamuel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 22:51:19 MST 2006

My rpy script that instantiates a resource produces
the following error message when I call it within a
form:

Method Not AllowedYour browser approached me (at
/myFirst.rpy?sa=Search&domains=ahfb2000.com&q=hello)
with the method "GET".  I only allow the method GET
here.

Since the message recognizes that it is being sent a
GET, why does it tell me that it only allows a GET?

Here is the resource:

from twisted.web.resource import Resource
class MyResource(Resource):
    isLeaf = True
    allowedMethods = ('GET',)
    def render_GET(self, request):