[Twisted-web] Twisted and WSDL

Chaz. eprparadocs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:59:33 MST 2006

Amit,

 With out starting a lot of flaming and religious wars, I think the
whole idea of using WSDL to dynamically build message handling is
over-blown. Sure, the message interface might change but will my program
be able to handle the changes without involving code changes? Maybe, for
simple things but for those who cares. For complex changes it is a whole
different story.

 I am happy to have something handle all the mundane things even if it
statically built.

Chuck Wegrzyn