[Twisted-web] Re: FileSaver bug

Alex Greif alex.greif at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 01:28:46 CDT 2006

Hi David,

I am a twisted newby, so I would be gald if you could present me a
sample that can handle multipart file uploads up to 100 MB size.

I searched in the archives, but found only a sample that blocked with
"while True:" or that used the stream module. As I heard the stream
module will disappear.

So please support a correct and valid sample that makes no problems.
Uploading files is essentioal on my site, so this would be a showstopper.

Thanks,
Alex