[Twisted-web] twisted.web2.stream.IStream.reset()?

Scott Lamb slamb at slamb.org
Fri Sep 23 16:15:24 MDT 2005

On Sep 23, 2005, at 2:37 PM, Jp Calderone wrote:

> Instead of extending IStream or creating a new interface, you
> probably want to wrap request.stream before passing it to the
> request.  The wrapper can take care of providing restartability.
> It can also prevent the concurrency bugs that handing a single
> stream to multiple Requests will present.

Makes sense. I'm not going to write it today, though. I might once
things calm down around here (hopefully next week) unless someone
beats me to it.

By the way, there's something funny going on with mail headers from
you -> the list -> me. The "To:" header I see is this:

     To: Discussion at calvin.slamb.org, of at calvin.slamb.org,
         twisted.web at calvin.slamb.org, Nevow at calvin.slamb.org,
         and Woven <twisted-web at twistedmatrix.com>

I think my SMTP server appends its hostname to "To" parts without
one. It probably received this: