[Twisted-web] my first post, writing a Web interface to a PostgreSQL db

L. Daniel Burr ldanielburr at mac.com
Fri Oct 14 10:50:27 MDT 2005

My apologies, I didn't understand that you wanted to cache the entire
dataset at the beginning.

In that case, I'd select the data into a temporary table ( a temp table
containing only 1000 records should be very fast to access, once it is
populated) at startup time, and them use the LIMIT OFFSET strategy against
the temporary table.

Does this meet your need a little better?

L. Daniel Burr