[Twisted-web] NEVOW REPOSITORY MOVING TOMORROW

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri Oct 14 00:09:01 MDT 2005

I've mentioned this a few times on IRC but just to make sure that there is no last minute confusion: the Nevow repository will be moving to a new URL (http://divmod.org/svn/Divmod/trunk/Nevow) tomorrow.  The repository may be down for up to 12 hours starting at 12:00 noon EDT.

This is a temporary inconvenience, however.  When it comes back up, all the services currently available for other Divmod projects through Trac will be available for Nevow.  We are also going to be using the centralized bugtracker in Trac for tracking issues.  We won't be taking down the old Roundup instance, but please file new issues at http://divmod.org/trac and copy over the important old ones so that we can have all the nice trac features, like "Fixes #1234" in commit messages meaning something.