Oh, by the way, Nevow 0.5 (was Re: [Twisted-web] Re: [Twisted-Python] ANN: Nufox 0.1.0)

glyph at divmod.com glyph at divmod.com
Fri Oct 14 00:04:58 MDT 2005

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:38:14 +0200, Andrea Arcangeli <andrea at cpushare.com> wrote:

>I still wonder what is the roadmap w.r.t. to nevow and web2, and when
>approximatively should we start to worry about migrating our apps to
>web2?

We are hard at work trying to come up with that roadmap.  When you need to start worrying about migrating your apps to web2, there will be some loud noises on this list.

We are *also* planning to do more releases of Nevow, as JP has just documented our last one on his blog:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jcalderone/11535.html

so there will be a discrete release where you will do the web2 migration.  You don't have to track trunk in every application any more :).